||SWO Regional Branch Manager
|Reports To (Title):
||VP, Canadian Operations
||South Western Ontario
Willson International is dedicated to our people. The people we hire are the cornerstones of our success. Their ideas, commitment and connection to our customers are truly the essential elements in how we succeed. If you have a passion for continuous improvement, terrific customer service and love to work in a team environment this could be the opportunity for you!
Willson International is currently looking for a Regional Branch Manager to manage their South Western offices in Sarnia and Windsor. The location of this position will reside in Sarnia, Ontario.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of the Sarnia and Windsor branch operations. Reporting to the Vice President, Canadian Operations, the candidate will:
- Direct and oversee the release, entry and billing processes on a day-to-day basis of both branches. This involves traveling to and from each branch on a bi-weekly basis.
- Ensure that the Effectiveness Areas (EA’s) and metrics are achieved, results are communicated monthly and actions are taken for those that are below standards.
- Review processes within the branch to ensure maximum efficiency and to realize the largest possible margins on profits.
- Ensure compliance with all Government regulations relating to the importation of goods is met; identify any defects in policy and procedure which may affect compliance, offer methods for compliance.
- Ensure the high quality of our service is maintained; identify barriers to providing service.
- Direct and oversee the administrative functions related to the management of staff.
- Identify staffing requirements based on volumes and service levels.
- Manage employee Performance thru performance reviews, identifying training and development opportunities, performance discipline, coaching and mentoring.
- Work closely with our service and sales teams to address any specific customer issues.
Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedure; identify any defects in policies and procedures which may affect the quality of product and offer methods for improvement.
The Candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma; however, a College and or University Degree in Business would be preferred.
- Minimum Ten (10) years direct experience in a customs brokerage environment wherein, Five (5) of those years were in a Managerial position.
- Specifically, leading a team, goal setting, handling conflict, time demands and customer service issues.CCS designation is required.
- Skilled experience in the ability to effect release and entry with Customs, knowledge of other government programs related to importations, knowledge of how to prepare amends.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products.
- Strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, accuracy, attention to detail, analytical ability, organizational and time management skills is required.
At Willson, family is first, and we recognize, support and respect each employee’s responsibility to his/her family. In our continued efforts to help our employees we offer:
· Competitive Pay
· Company Group RRSP
· Medical, Dental & Supplementary Health coverage
· Maternity top-up and paid time off for new Fathers
· Company paid sick and personal days
· Paid Continuing Education Courses
We look for people that are adaptable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, passionate, creative and team-oriented. If this is you, then please forward your resume to email@example.com
Please visit us at www.willsonintl.com to learn more about our company and this opportunity.