||Inside Sales Representative
|Reports To (Title):
Willson International is dedicated to our people. The people we hire are the cornerstones of our success. Their ideas, commitment and connection to our customers are truly the essential elements in how we succeed. If you have a passion for continuous improvement, terrific customer service and love to work in a team environment this could be the opportunity for you!
Willson International is looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative for its Mississauga, Ontario location. Specific responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
- Conduct telephone outbound sales calls from various lead sources to potential prospects.
- Target prospects via current call list and sell Willson International transaction business.
- Pre-qualify prospect to ensure they are a target account for Willson International.
- Conduct market research on targeted companies.
- Keep track of all leads, daily # of calls and contacts on lead tracker.
- All other duties assigned
You Must Possess:
- High School Diploma is required; College Diploma in Business Administration and or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum two (2) year in a telemarketing / call center outbound sales role environment, preferably within transportation industry.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products
- Self-disciplined with excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to work independently and or part of a team.
- Strong prospecting skills and negotiating/closing skills is a must
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written is required
- Problem solving, accuracy, attention to detail and analytical ability is required
Satisfactory criminal check clearance and business references are required.
At Willson International, family is first, and we recognize, support and respect each employee’s responsibility to his/her family. In our continued efforts to help our employees we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Supplementary Health coverage
- Maternity top-up and paid time off for new Fathers
- Company paid sick and personal days
- Paid Continuing Education Courses
We look for people that are adaptable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, passionate, creative and team-oriented. If this is you then please forward your resume to email@example.com
Willson International is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.