||Inside Sales Representative - Freight Sales
|Reports To (Title):
||Manager, Inside Sales and Marketing
Willson Green International is dedicated to our people. The people we hire are the cornerstones of our success. Their ideas, commitment and connection to our customers are truly the essential elements in how we succeed. If you have a passion for continuous improvement, terrific customer service and love to work in a team environment this could be the opportunity for you!
Willson Green International is looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative to work out of our Mississuga, Ontario location. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct telephone outbound sales calls from various lead sources to potential prospects.
- Target prospects via current call list and sell Willson Green transaction business.
- Pre-qualify prospect to ensure they are a target account for Willson Green.
- Conduct market research on targeted companies.
- Keep track of all leads, daily # of calls and contacts on lead tracker.
- Quote prospects by phone/email and negotiate transactional sales between carriers and customer.
- Book loads into Willson Green freight system.
- All other duties assigned.
You Must Possess:
- High School Diploma is required; College Diploma in Business Administration and or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum two (2) year in a telemarketing / call center outbound sales role environment, preferably within transportation industry.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products
- Self-disciplined with excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to work independently and or part of a team.
- Strong prospecting skills and negotiating/closing skills is a must
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written is required
- Problem solving, accuracy, attention to detail and analytical ability is required
We look for people that are adaptable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, passionate, creative and team-oriented. If this is you then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Willson International is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.