|Job Title:||Inside Sales Representative|
|Reports To (Title):||Manager, Inside Sales & Marketing|
Do you know the world's longest International border between two countries? If you know the answer to that then you can apply to join our team of International Border Specialists. If not, we have some competitors we can refer you to!
Willson International is dedicated to our people. The people we hire are the cornerstones of our success. Their ideas, commitment and connection to our customers are truly the essential elements in how we succeed.
If you have a passion for terrific customer service, work life balance and love to work in a team environment this could be the opportunity for you!
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Mississauga, Ontario
Here are some of the activities you will be expected to perform:
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and customer-focused sales savvy individual, who is looking for a career.
· Research and develop leads from various sources
· Make outbound sales calls to potential prospects for the purpose of initiating relationship.
· Qualify prospect to ensure they are a target account for Willson International.
· Work within a one to one partnership with an Account Executive.
· Miscellaneous administrative duties; data entry; Outlook Calendar, CRM
These are the standards we look for:
These are the values that are important to us:
We believe in Constant Improvement, Urgency and Purpose, Courage, Community Involvement and Family First. We look for people that are adaptable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, passionate, creative and team-oriented.
This is the company culture we are fostering:
At Willson, family is first, and we recognize, support and respect each employee’s responsibility to his/her family. In our continued efforts to help our employees we offer:
· Medical, Dental & Supplementary Health coverage
· Maternity top-up and paid time off for new Fathers
· Company paid emergency leave days
· Company matching Group RRSP
· Paid Continuing Education Courses
If you think you are a fit for this type of opportunity please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you. Please come and learn more about us at www.willsonintl.com