||Operations Support Analyst
|Reports To (Title):
||VP, Canadian Operations
||Fort Erie, ON
Willson International is the expert in Canadian and U.S. customs brokerage that delivers unmatched customer service to importers and exporters in Ontario.
We are dedicated to our people. The people we hire are the cornerstones of our success. Their ideas, commitment and connection to our customers are truly the essential elements in how we succeed. If you have a passion for continuous improvement, terrific customer service and love to work in a team environment this could be the opportunity for you!
Willson International is looking to hire an Operations Support Analyst for our Fort Erie, ON Location.
The candidate will be responsible to assist our border operations management team with administration, analysis and customer responsiveness, specific responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
The candidate must possess:
- Work closely with the regional managers (Huron and Niagara)
- Review/React/Communicate on all current customer service issues
- Report Daily and Weekly to management teams of issues resolved
- Attend and participate in the weekly operations/service/IT conference calls
- Handle all border credit/rebills
- Handle all investigations/Supplemental billings
- Handle all refunds/amend requests
- Administer facility requirements for all border offices (including supplies, petty cash etc)
- Out-port agent administration
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, College Diploma an asset
- Minimum 5 years releasing goods in a customs brokerage environment
- Customer Service experience in an office environment
- CSCB certification is required
- Proficiency in MS Office and database skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written is required
- Problem solving, accuracy, attention to detail is required
- Satisfactory criminal check clearance and business references are required
We look for people that are adaptable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, passionate, creative and team-oriented. If this is you then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Willson International is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.