Choosing Logistics Services
Whether you’re shipping goods across the U.S.-Canada border or around the world, you need a partner who can deliver value through flexibility, simplicity and transparency. Since there’s often little time to act and a lot at stake in purchasing logistics services, you need to consider a partner who can help you secure the services you need, quickly and with confidence.
Considerations for choosing a logistics provider:
- Will they provide in-house customs expertise to help reduce border delays?
- Will your logistics provider customize a solution to meet your needs?
- Will they provide one single point of contact regardless of the complexity or scope of the services you need?
- How extensive is their network of partners and agents around the world (especially where you need them most)?
- How will they secure the most flexible and timely access to space with a carrier?
- Do they pre-approve their vendors (will they work for you vs. the carrier)?
- Will they walk you through everything that needs to be done to meet your needs?
- Do they meet Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) guidelines and standards for excellence?
Need more information? Visit these links for more industry insights and information:
United Shipping Inc. (USI)
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Canadian Society of Customs Brokers
Association of International Customs and Border Agencies (AICBA)
Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA)
Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)
Contact us today for an inside look at the level of service and benefits we can provide your organization.