Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Should I mail, fax or e-mail my résumé to you?
A. Please e-mail your résumé to email@example.com, referencing the relevant job posting.
Q. Who will have access to my résumé and personal information?
A. Only members of our recruitment team, and if you move forward in the recruitment process, the hiring manager will have access to your personal information. All résumés that are discarded will be shredded in confidence.
Q. What is the recruitment process at Willson International?
- Résumés are collected and successful candidates will be contacted via phone or email.
- A member of our recruitment team will conduct a phone interview.
- Successful candidates will be invited to a face-to-face interview with a member of our recruitment team.
- Short-listed candidates will meet the hiring manager for a second face-to-face interview.
- Employment pre-screening assessments occur.
- Once final candidate(s) are chosen they will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
- The candidate’s professional references will be contacted.
- Once a successful background check and references are completed, the candidate will be given written employment agreement.
Q. How do I apply for a co-op or an internship with your company?
A. If you are interested in a co-op opportunity or internship contact your educational institution, they can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and invite us to be involved in your co-op or internship program.