Canada/U.S. Customs Brokerage
Full-Service Canada/U.S. Customs Brokerage Support Services
From our unwavering dedication to compliance and customer service, it is clear why Willson International is the chosen partner for thousands of companies across North America.
- Customs clearance of shipments through all modes of transport at every port in Canada and the U.S.
- Preparation of necessary customs documentation to support release of goods
- Collection and maintenance of NAFTA certificates of origin
- Complete program for Non-Resident Importers to make the process seamless for you and your customers
- Tariff classification and valuation
- Ruling requests and advice on dealing with other government agencies
- Amending entries & post-entry adjustments
- Duty drawback completion and submission
- Release services 24/7/365 throughout Canada and the U.S. through ACROSS and Remote Location Filing
- Importer Security Filing (ISF), BIRD and ACE Filing
- A range of integrated technology solutions to ensure efficient shipment processing and timely release through customs
- Complete real-time entry status and electronic access to documentation and invoicing
- Monitoring of regulatory compliance changes in Canada and the U.S. and communication of new government programs and initiatives that may impact your customs program
- Commodity specialists
- Access to Willson’s dedicated on-boarding team and technical service team to ensure a smooth transition and ongoing service excellence
Learn more about how Willson International can help your business streamline cross-border transactions.
What sets them apart… is the obvious dedication and integrity of all the Willson personnel.
Joe Nunes, Group General Manager, Conros Corporation