CBSA Trade Compliance Verification Priorities July 2020
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) has posted its verification priorities for tariff classification, valuation and origin for July 2020.
New rounds for certain items that had been previously added to the list for tariff verification tariff classification are:
• Spent Fowl: Harmonized System Headings 02.07, 16.01 and 16.02
• Batteries: Harmonized System Heading 85.06
• LED Lamps: Harmonized System Heading 85.39
• Parts of lamps: Harmonized System Heading 94.05
• Other mountings and fittings, suitable for furniture: Harmonized System Heading 83.02
There were no new origin or valuation items added in this release.